~ continuing education classes ~
TAI CHI & QIGONG CLASSES
chest/breast massage classes
OFFERED BY: awareness MASSAGE, BArbara Helynn Robles, LMT
Barbara Helynn Robles is a NCBTMB approved CE provider #1056. Her classes are NCBTMB approved unless otherwise noted. They all meet CE requirements for WA State LMTs.
TAI CHI & QIGONG CLASSES
Tai Chi and QiGong classes ~ 4-20 CEs ~ no prerequisites
date: ongoing. Click here for more information.
location: online, via Zoom
cost: offered free of charge
NCBTMB approved: NO
NO NEED TO REGISTER:
BREAST & CHEST Massage CLASSES
Breast and Chest Massage (16 cE)
June 10-11, 2023 ~ Olympia, WA
Breast and Chest Massage ~ 16 CEs ~ have valid LMT license or permission from instructor
date: Saturday-Sunday, June 10-11, 2023
location: private home in Olympia, WA (note: Cats and a dog have previously lived in the house.)
cost: Full price is $340. Pay What You Can ~ PWYC: (See PWYC details here).
SPECIAL CLASSROOM POLICIES FOR THIS CLASS -- By registering, each Attendee agrees to the following policies:
- Attendee must be a licensed massage therapist in any US State with an official massage licensing board, or a healthcare professional with breast massage in their scope of practice. If a massage therapist practices in a state without massage licensing, permission from the instructor is required.
- Attendee must be present for all class hours, including all lecture and technique demonstrations.
- Attendee understands that this is a mixed-gender class. Full chest and breast areas, including areolae and nipples, will be treated on all genders within this class.
- Attendee understands that the full chest and breast will be undraped for much of the treatment in class.
- Attendee is expected to both give and receive all techniques with students of any gender.
- Attendee agrees to adhere to professional standards and ethics both during the course, as well as when working with the public in a clinical/office setting.
- In order to receive their Course Completion Certificate, each Attendee agrees to the these policies for this course. Any Attendee who does not adhere to the course rules will be immediately asked to leave the course and will receive neither course credit nor tuition refund.
All participants are medical professionals, and the instructor will facilitate the classroom being a confidential and safe space at all times. Please know that everyone will be extraordinarily respectful in class or will be asked to leave. The instructor has always had wonderful, co-ed classes with talented, compassionate students and she is looking forward to this being another.
(NOTE: Two of my former students are now regularly teaching this Breast and Chest Massage Class, using the course outline and structure I developed. See their websites here:
~~ LYNNA DUNN FOSTER, LMT ~~
~~ EDWARD MIANO, LMT ~~
Anywhere/Anytime Massage - chair and floor techniques (8 cE)
Saturday July 8, 2023 ~ Olympia WA
Anywhere/Anytime Massage ~ 8 CE ~ learn to massage fully clothed people in common environments such as work settings, classrooms, sporting events, churches, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. The receiver may sit on a sofa, a kitchen chair, an office chair, a stool, a bench, etc, and/or they may lie on the floor.
date: Saturday July 8, 2023, 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
location: private home in Olympia, WA:(note: Cats and a dog have previously lived in the house.)
cost: Full price is $175. Pay What You Can ~ PWYC: (See PWYC details here).
All major credit and debit cards can be used with PayPal.
A PayPal account is not required.
Contact me with
- $100 non-refundable within 30 days of the class
- no refunds within 3 days of the class
- In the unlikely event that the class is cancelled by the instructor, all funds received will be refunded.