for classes scheduled with Barbara Helynn Heard
- For classes costing $100 or less, tuition is non refundable. This
includes both regularly priced classes and scholarship priced classes.
always nonrefundable; this helps cover my time and expensesfor scheduling classes.
When notice of withdrawal is received more than four weeks prior to class, amounts paid over $100 are refundable. Refunds will be made by personal check delivered via the postal mail.
- When notice of withdrawal is received more than 72 hours and less than four weeks before class, amount paid above $100 may be applied to another class within a one year period, within certain limits. Please contact me for details.
- No-shows and cancellations with less than 72 hours' notice: no refunds offered.
- In the unlikely event that a class is cancelled by the teacher, all money paid will be returned.
- Note: a different refund policy applies to the immersion program. See that policy here: immersion