What are my
Lomilomi sessions run 90-120 minutes and include a full body massage,
with emphasis on areas needing attention. You are usually on the table
for about 90 minutes. The remaining 30 minutes is split between a
conversational check-in when you arrive and a leisurely transition when
the massage is complete.
- With payment at time of service, the price is
- For first time clients, the price is $75.
- Occasionally I see people on a sliding scale.
Do I accept
Yes, I accept:
- auto insurance
- workmen’s compensation
insurance that either does not use a provider network system or which
covers out-of-network providers. Here are some examples:
- Aetna – city of Seattle employees
- First Choice Health Administrators
– Swedish Hospital
- Premera Blue Cross – Seattle
No, I don't accept insurance from companies that only reimburse
in-network providers. I am not a member of any insurance networks.
How do I pay
- I call your insurance provider to confirm
they cover out-of-network providers, what your deductible and co-pay
are, if there are limitations to coverage and whether they require a
- I give you a massage.
- If your deductible has not yet been met, you
pay me in full at time of service.
- If you have a co-pay, you pay that at time of
- I bill your insurance company for the balance
of the money.