|Subscribe to my newsletter
to receive news of
upcoming massage classes.
What are my
My lomilomi massage sessions run
90-120 minutes and include a full body massage,
with emphasis on areas needing attention. You are usually on the table
for about 90 minutes. The remaining 30 minutes is split between a
conversational check-in when you arrive and a leisurely transition when
the massage is complete.
- With payment at time of service, the price is
- For first time clients, the price is $85.
- Occasionally I see people on a sliding scale.
Do I accept
Yes, I accept:
- auto insurance
- workmen’s compensation
insurance that either (1) does not use a provider network system or
(2) covers out-of-network providers. Note that companies that cover
out-of-network providers often reimburse these providers at a lower
rate than they use to reimburse in-network-providers.
I have successfully billed these companies in the past:
- Aetna – city of Seattle employees
- First Choice Health Administrators
– Swedish Hospital
- Premera Blue Cross – Seattle
No, I don't accept insurance from companies that only
in-network providers. I am not a member of any insurance networks.
How do I pay
- I call your insurance provider to confirm
they cover out-of-network providers, what your deductible and co-pay
are, if there are limitations to coverage and whether they require a
- I give you a massage.
- If your deductible has not yet been met, you
pay me in full at time of service.
- If you have a co-pay, you pay that at time of
- I bill your insurance company for the balance
of the charge and they pay me directly. If the insurance
company refusew payment for any reason, you are responsible to pay me
the amount due.